Family Promise of Hudson County is a non-profit organization providing emergency sheltering, case management and a connection to local resources to the homeless families we serve. Family Promise of Hudson County’s day center is located in Jersey City, New Jersey.
The Case Aide is responsible for working with guests to meet their goal of finding successful and sustainable housing solutions. The Case Aide provides case management services that support the families in our program and connects them to the needed resources in Hudson County.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Facilitate case-related activities on behalf of guests
• Create goals and plans with guests and maintain records of such meetings
• Connect guests to resources within the County
• Provide administrative support for guests
• Collaborate with other case aides and case managers to develop guest-centered service plans
• Lead and manage guest intake sessions and paperwork
• Create and maintain confidential records, charts and logs
• Prepare and process case services forms and other paperwork
• Perform other job-related functions, as assigned
• Be a team player
• Ability to set and maintain limits with guests and to intervene as needed
• Open-mindedness and respect for others
Minimum Education Required:
GED or HS Diploma
How to Apply:
e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Family Promise of Hudson County provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.